This week we made—and ate—a lot of ice cream, punished our nostrils with a bunch of stinky cheese, and had a baby visitor. Kenji and the pups finished off their cross-country journey this week, exploring the salt plains of Utah and climbing toward the peaks of the Rocky Mountains. Check it all out in the slideshow!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams