This week we made—and ate—a lot of ice cream, punished our nostrils with a bunch of stinky cheese, and had a baby visitor. Kenji and the pups finished off their cross-country journey this week, exploring the salt plains of Utah and climbing toward the peaks of the Rocky Mountains. Check it all out in the slideshow!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin