This week we made—and ate—a lot of ice cream, punished our nostrils with a bunch of stinky cheese, and had a baby visitor. Kenji and the pups finished off their cross-country journey this week, exploring the salt plains of Utah and climbing toward the peaks of the Rocky Mountains. Check it all out in the slideshow!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- My Cookie Obsession: Tender, Melting, Gooey Alfajores
- The Foolproof Steps to Making a Perfect French Omelette at Home
- The Easy Way to Make Fresh Corn Tortillas at Home
- The Food Lab's American Omelettes (and Why You Should Salt Your Eggs in Advance)