This week we made—and ate—a lot of ice cream, punished our nostrils with a bunch of stinky cheese, and had a baby visitor. Kenji and the pups finished off their cross-country journey this week, exploring the salt plains of Utah and climbing toward the peaks of the Rocky Mountains. Check it all out in the slideshow!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How to Stock a Thai Pantry: Essential Ingredients for Your Shopping List