10 Green Bean Recipes We Love
Snappy and sweet, fresh green beans are worlds away from soggy, canned varieties. With bright new crops popping up at farmer's markets nationwide, we think it's high time to celebrate. From crunchy salads to flavorful stir fries, we've rounded up 10 of our favorite green bean recipes to make the most of the season. See them all in the slideshow or jump straight to one of the recipes from the list below!
Get the Recipes!
- Sichuan Dry-Fried Long Beans
- Spicy Dilly Beans
- Easy Stir-Fried Pork With String Beans
- Garlicky Oven-Roasted Green Bean Salad With Hazelnuts and Blue Cheese
- Sautéed Green Beans With Mushrooms and Caramelized Cipollini Onions
- Stir-Fried Green Beans and Five-Spice Dry Tofu
- Balinese Chicken Lawar
- Charred Corn, Radish, Jicama, and Green Bean Salad with Lime Dressing
- Skillet Ground Lamb with Tomato Sauce, Green Beans, and Couscous
- Green Bean Salad with Pickled Peppers and Anchovy Dressing