It's that beautiful, fleeting time of year where it's fully summer, but not yet hot enough to become an air conditioning-dependent recluse, so refreshing, crisp, and rooftop- or patio-friendly drinks were the names of our drinkin' game all month long. Check out the slideshow to see the best drinks we tried in June, from brainfreeze-inducing frozen Negroni slushies at home to piña coladas spiced with Angostura bitters to some seriously excellent tea.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- What You're Really Getting When You Buy Parmesan Cheese in America