This week, we made frozen yogurt, dipped everything in chocolate, and had a pizza party. Kenji, Hambone, and Yuba have officially gone off the grid for awhile, but we have someone to introduce you to: Toby, Vicky's grumpy-yet-lovable Shih Tzu. Check it all out—and peek inside our office freezer—in the slideshow.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster