This week, we made frozen yogurt, dipped everything in chocolate, and had a pizza party. Kenji, Hambone, and Yuba have officially gone off the grid for awhile, but we have someone to introduce you to: Toby, Vicky's grumpy-yet-lovable Shih Tzu. Check it all out—and peek inside our office freezer—in the slideshow.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home