This week, we made frozen yogurt, dipped everything in chocolate, and had a pizza party. Kenji, Hambone, and Yuba have officially gone off the grid for awhile, but we have someone to introduce you to: Toby, Vicky's grumpy-yet-lovable Shih Tzu. Check it all out—and peek inside our office freezer—in the slideshow.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie