A Hamburger Today
14 Seafood Dishes for Your Memorial Day Grill
Memorial Day is usually associated with burgers and hotdogs, but if you're looking for more sophisticated grill grub, look to the sea. Spicy grilled fish, Cajun shrimp skewers, scallops and even grilled lobster are different and flavorful options for your summer grilling repertoire. We've even got a grilled octopus recipe if you're feeling adventurous.
So grab a couple seafood friendly bottles of wine (or any friendly wine, beer and/or cocktail will do) and check out the recipes. Click through the slideshow for some aquatic inspiration, or go straight to the links below.
Get the Recipes!
- Grilled Garlic-Lime Shrimp
- Grilled Fish in Parchment
- Grilled Lobster with Lemon Shallot Butter
- Shrimp Boil Skewers
- Grilled Halibut with Spicy Red Onion Relish
- Grilled Shrimp with Chive Polenta Cake
- Tilapia Fish Tacos
- Planked Whitefish with Cilantro-Lime Butter
- Grilled Sardines with Lemon and Paprika
- Grilled Scallops with Mint Pesto and Balsamic Syrup
- Blackened Catfish with Creole Sauce
- Grilled Rare Tuna Salad with Basil Tapenade Vinaigrette
- Chili-Lime-Brandy Grilled Shrimp
- Grilled Octopus