After a long, hard winter, spring is finally here. Ready to head to the market and stock up on the bounty of fresh produce? We've pulled together ten of our favorite salads to make the most of spring's vegetables. Check them all out in the slideshow or go straight to the recipes below.
Get the Recipes!
- Spring Salad of Asparagus, Ramps, Snap Peas, and Peas, with Poached Egg and Lemon Zest Vinaigrette
- Carrot, Pea, and Mint Salad
- Pasta Salad with Peas and Pesto
- Shaved Asparagus, Pea, and Prosciutto Salad
- Peas and Carrots Salad with Goat Cheese and Almonds
- Green Salad with Pickled Mushrooms, Cucumbers, Onions, and Pecorino
- Thai-Style Lobster and Herb Salad with Snap Peas and Salted Cucumber
- Make-Ahead Radish Fattoush Salad
- Raw Asparagus Caesar Salad
- Spicy Shrimp with Avocado and Arugula Salad