Even though we work at a food blog, we don't always have the time or inclination to prepare a glamorous lunch. Sometimes our midday meal is a matter of convenience or a pressing need to clear out the whatever's kicking around the fridge—hey,we're only human! Here are our go-to lunches when we're in the market for something quick, easy, and delicious.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- How to Stock a Turkish Pantry: Flavorful Ingredients Worth Seeking Out
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops