Even though we work at a food blog, we don't always have the time or inclination to prepare a glamorous lunch. Sometimes our midday meal is a matter of convenience or a pressing need to clear out the whatever's kicking around the fridge—hey,we're only human! Here are our go-to lunches when we're in the market for something quick, easy, and delicious.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits