This week at Serious Eats, we welcomed Culinary Director Daniel Gritzer to the team, ate a lot of fried chicken, stuffed ourselves with doughnuts, waffled macaroni and cheese (yes, it is perfection), and more! And, of course, cats 'n' dogs.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers