What's that old saying about March? "In like a lion, out like a lamb?" Yeah, that's kind of how this month went for us...except for the part where we ate lions (that was last month). But we did eat all sorts other great things, including Robyn's victorious return to pizza-eating and the best gumbo Nick has ever had in his life. Click through to see all of the best things we ate this month!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- What You're Really Getting When You Buy Parmesan Cheese in America