The Food Lab: 9 Warming Soup Recipes
There's more to soup than throwing ingredients into boiling water or cracking open a can. A little technique can go a long way toward taking your soup to the next level. Last month, we tackled the essentials to bring you foolproof recipes to our favorites, from perfect cream of vegetable soup to hot-and-sour, Korean ramyun, chicken and ginger soup, and more. Read up on the process or just check them all out in the slideshow!
Get the Recipes!
- Easy Chicken and Ginger Soup With Rice Cakes, Chives, and Quick-Pickled Garlic
- Escarole and Parmesan Soup With Chicken Meatballs
- Easy Sausage and Kale Soup With Black-Eyed Peas
- Black Bean Soup With Chorizo and Braised Chicken
- Hot and Sour Soup
- Easy Red Lentil Soup With Curry Yogurt
- Homemade Shin Cup-Style Spicy Korean Ramyun (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Spicy Carrot and Ginger Soup With Harissa
- Creamy Chanterelle Mushroom Soup