January is a tricky month: for some, it's detox time after a hearty holiday eating season, but for many, it's still really freaking cold outside —think stew weather, not salad. For most of our staffers, January was a month like any else: filled with delicious bites from all corners of the globe, from Iberico carpaccio in the fabled ham's homeland in Spain, to a life-changing English muffin at a neighborhood favorite in Napa. Click through to see all of our picks, and tell us what your best bite was in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut