January is a tricky month: for some, it's detox time after a hearty holiday eating season, but for many, it's still really freaking cold outside —think stew weather, not salad. For most of our staffers, January was a month like any else: filled with delicious bites from all corners of the globe, from Iberico carpaccio in the fabled ham's homeland in Spain, to a life-changing English muffin at a neighborhood favorite in Napa. Click through to see all of our picks, and tell us what your best bite was in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night