January is a tricky month: for some, it's detox time after a hearty holiday eating season, but for many, it's still really freaking cold outside —think stew weather, not salad. For most of our staffers, January was a month like any else: filled with delicious bites from all corners of the globe, from Iberico carpaccio in the fabled ham's homeland in Spain, to a life-changing English muffin at a neighborhood favorite in Napa. Click through to see all of our picks, and tell us what your best bite was in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast