January is a tricky month: for some, it's detox time after a hearty holiday eating season, but for many, it's still really freaking cold outside —think stew weather, not salad. For most of our staffers, January was a month like any else: filled with delicious bites from all corners of the globe, from Iberico carpaccio in the fabled ham's homeland in Spain, to a life-changing English muffin at a neighborhood favorite in Napa. Click through to see all of our picks, and tell us what your best bite was in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter