Game Day Eats: 10 Nacho Recipes We Love
Crisp chips, gooey cheese, and flavorful toppings—what's not to like about good nachos? Few things taste better when you're sitting on the couch watching the game. When it comes to construction, you've got plenty of options. You can't go wrong simply slathering our cheese sauce on tortilla chips, but if you want to go the extra mile we've collected our favorite recipes. Check them out below or see them all in the slideshow.
Get the Recipes!
- Chipotle Chicken Nachos
- Sloppy Joe Nachos
- Beef Barbacoa Nachos with Pickled Red Onions
- Nachos with Cabbage, Beans, and Cilantro Sauce
- Ball Park Nachos from 'Ultimate Nachos'
- Jerk Chicken Nachos from 'Ultimate Nachos'
- Totchos (Tater Tot Nachos) with Cheese Sauce, Charred Tomato Salsa, Chorizo, and Pickled Jalapeños
- Shrimp Nachos With Tomatillo Salsa
- Blue Cheese and Brie Nachos With Mushrooms and Spinach
- Pepperoni Pizza Supreme Nachos