Game Day Eats: 16 Wing Recipes We Love
Some people like to actually watch their football and chow down on wings in between major plays. Others (cough, me) watch the fans, waiting until they're fully absorbed in the game to make a play and snatch up every last wing all stealthy-like when nobody's looking. Either way, we've got you covered with 16 recipes—from sriracha-doused to double-fried to classic Buffalo—to keep you rich in wings all season long. Check them out in the slideshow or jump straight to your recipe of choice below!
Get the Recipes!
- Grilled Cajun Chicken Wings
- Baked Sweet and Spicy Ginger Wings
- Grilled Hoisin Glazed Chicken Wings
- The Best Korean Fried Chicken
- Grilled Sriracha Hot Wings
- The Ultimate Extra-Crispy Double Fried Confit Buffalo Wings
- Chile Chicken Wings
- Oven-Fried Old Bay Wings
- Grilled Habanero Barbecue Wings
- Extra-Crispy Thai Sweet and Spicy Wings
- Oven-Fried Chicken Wings al Pastor
- Momofuku-Style Chicken Wings
- Grilled Honey Chipotle Wings
- Tea-Smoked Chicken Wings
- Really Good Oven-Fried Buffalo Wings
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
About the author: Niki Achitoff-Gray is the associate editor of Serious Eats and a recent graduate of the Institute of Culinary Education. She's pretty big into oysters, offal, and most edible things. You can follow her on Twitter at @eatandcry.