You, our Serious Eats Community Members have spoken: you like chicken, and you like it fresh, quick, easy, and delicious. Here are a dozen of our favorite and most popular easy chicken dinner recipes from the last year. Which one are you going to put on the table tonight?
And make sure to bookmark our Chicken Dinners column for a new recipe every week!
- Lemon Chicken and Rice With Kale
- Quick Asian Chili-Lime Chicken Soup
- Cajun Chicken Fritters
- Chicken and Rice with Broccoli
- Chicken and Penne in Vodka Cream Sauce
- Chicken Marsala
- Breaded Chicken Cutlets With Tomatoes and Arugula
- Chicken Paprikash
- Quicker Chicken and Okra Gumbo
- Chicken and "Slick" Dumplings
- Ultimate King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- One-Pot Sesame Chicken, Shiitake, and Brown Rice
- Spaghetti and Parmesan Chicken Meatballs
About the author: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is the Chief Creative Officer of Serious Eats where he likes to explore the science of home cooking in his weekly column The Food Lab. You can follow him at @thefoodlab on Twitter, or at The Food Lab on Facebook.