From a 15-minute broiled black cod recipe that will blow your guests' minds, to a comforting bowl of green chicken chile macaroni and cheese, to a revolutionary no-stretch pan pizza recipe that'll change the way you make your pies, these are 12 of our favorite, best, and most popular recipes easy enough for even the beginner cook.
Looking for more quick and easy recipes? We've got a whole page for you. Bookmark it now, it updates every day!
- Green Chile Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
- Skillet Chicken Fajitas with Avocado
- Spaghetti al Limone with Poached Chicken
- Chicken Pasta e Fagiole with Smoked Paprika
- Easy Broiled Miso-Marinated Black Cod
- Crunchy Fried Fish Tacos
- Skillet Shrimp with Orzo, Feta and Asparagus
- Noodles with Flank Steak, Bok Choy, and Black Bean Sauce
- The Best French Bread Pizza
- Foolproof Pan Pizza
- Skillet Eggs with Asparagus, Pancetta, and Parmesan
- Breakfast Tacos with Crispy Potatoes, Chorizo, and Fried Egg
About the author: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is the Chief Creative Officer of Serious Eats where he likes to explore the science of home cooking in his weekly column The Food Lab. You can follow him at @thefoodlab on Twitter, or at The Food Lab on Facebook.