Staff Picks: Our Favorite Recipes of 2013
We don't just eat out at the office, we like to cook, too! From buffalo mac and cheese and chocolate chip cookies to multiple forms of chili, check out our staff picks for best recipes of the year in the slideshow above, or jump straight to the recipes below.
- Carne Adovada
- In Which We Make Stuffing Waffles
- Crisp-Skinned Butterflied Roast Turkey with Gravy
- Buffalo Macaroni and Cheese
- Braised Chicken with Green Chile and White Beans
- Search for Delicious
- Chicken-Stuffed Deep-Fried Matzo Balls
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
About the author: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is the Chief Creative Officer of Serious Eats where he likes to explore the science of home cooking in his weekly column The Food Lab. You can follow him at @thefoodlab on Twitter, or at The Food Lab on Facebook.