When it comes to preparing a hearty, crowd-pleasing meal, it doesn't get much easier than roasting up a big hunk o' meat. Whether you are indeed hosting a gathering this holiday season or merely looking to stock up on some seriously delicious leftovers, we've got 13 roasts to guaranteed to keep you greasy-faced and well-fed in the weeks to come. From beef Wellington to turkey porchetta, the most challenging part is picking which recipe tackle first. Click through the slideshow to see them all or jump straight to a recipe below!
- Coke and Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Ultra-Crispy Slow-Roasted Pork Shoulder
- All-Belly Porchetta
- Whole Roasted Suckling Pig
Beef & Bison
- Perfect Prime Rib With Red Wine Jus
- The Ultimate Beef Wellington
- Grilled Roast Beef with Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Ancho-Rubbed Bison Tenderloin With Spicy Cilantro Sauce
- Turkey Porchetta
- Crisp-Skinned Butterflied Roast Turkey with Gravy
- Easy Stuffed Roast Turkey With Giblet Gravy
About the author: Niki Achitoff-Gray is the associate editor of Serious Eats and a recent graduate of the Institute of Culinary Education. She's pretty big into oysters, offal, and most edible things. You can follow her on Twitter at @eatandcry.