Fall is officially upon us this month, and the SE staff is taking the seasonal shift in stride (try saying that 10 times fast!). Soups and stews started making their appearances this month, along with at least two big hunka hunks of meat, biscuits, and a wintry citrus salad thrown in for good measure, too. Check out the slideshow for more, and let us know your best bites in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- The Best Serrated Bread Knife for Your Kitchen