Fall is officially upon us this month, and the SE staff is taking the seasonal shift in stride (try saying that 10 times fast!). Soups and stews started making their appearances this month, along with at least two big hunka hunks of meat, biscuits, and a wintry citrus salad thrown in for good measure, too. Check out the slideshow for more, and let us know your best bites in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- A Social History of Jell-O Salad: The Rise and Fall of an American Icon
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Beyond the Taco: 30 Mexican, Mexican-Inspired, and Tex-Mex Recipes
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure