Fall is officially upon us this month, and the SE staff is taking the seasonal shift in stride (try saying that 10 times fast!). Soups and stews started making their appearances this month, along with at least two big hunka hunks of meat, biscuits, and a wintry citrus salad thrown in for good measure, too. Check out the slideshow for more, and let us know your best bites in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- Better Than Classic: Our Nordstrom-Inspired Tomato Soup
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches