Fall is officially upon us this month, and the SE staff is taking the seasonal shift in stride (try saying that 10 times fast!). Soups and stews started making their appearances this month, along with at least two big hunka hunks of meat, biscuits, and a wintry citrus salad thrown in for good measure, too. Check out the slideshow for more, and let us know your best bites in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops