Fall is officially upon us this month, and the SE staff is taking the seasonal shift in stride (try saying that 10 times fast!). Soups and stews started making their appearances this month, along with at least two big hunka hunks of meat, biscuits, and a wintry citrus salad thrown in for good measure, too. Check out the slideshow for more, and let us know your best bites in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: Fast, Easy, and Totally Reliable
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits