Fall is officially upon us this month, and the SE staff is taking the seasonal shift in stride (try saying that 10 times fast!). Soups and stews started making their appearances this month, along with at least two big hunka hunks of meat, biscuits, and a wintry citrus salad thrown in for good measure, too. Check out the slideshow for more, and let us know your best bites in the comments!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf