A Hamburger Today
11 Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes We Love
For many of us, stuffing is the best part of Thanksgiving. Turkey, pie, and casseroles are eaten throughout the year, but stuffing? It usually only makes an appearance during the holidays. We've got 11 different recipes that run the gamut from gluten-free to pizza-flavored to fritter-fied (along with a generous selection of classics). Jump to one below or head to the slideshow for more detailed descriptions!
Not sure what kind of bread to use? Check out our handy guide to stuffing basics!
- Stuffing Bread
- Classic Sage and Sausage Stuffing (or Dressing)
- Liver Stuffing
- Chorizo and Green Olive Stuffing
- Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- Wild Mushroom Stuffing
- Pizza-Flavored Thanksgiving Stuffing (or Dressing)
- Roast Chicken with Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing
- Gluten-Free Stuffing
- Stuffing Pie
- Latke-Crusted Turkey Stuffing Fritters With Liquid Cranberry Core and Turkey Schnaltz Gravy
About the author: Cleo von Siebenthal is an Editorial Intern at Serious Eats who is convinced that she will one day own a chocolate factory.