A Hamburger Today
12 Green Bean Recipes for Thanksgiving
Don't forget the greens for your Thanksgiving table! We've got 12 crowd pleasing recipes, from a classic green bean casserole to Sichuan-style dry-fried long beans, to complement your turkey this November. Jump to one below or click through the slideshow for more inspiration!
- Charred Corn, Radish, Jicama, and Green Bean Salad with Lime Dressing
- Green Beans Almondine
- Green Bean Salad with Pickled Peppers and Anchovy Dressing
- Green Bean and Shiitake Tempura with Ponzu Mayonnaise
- Haricots Verts du Sud
- Stir-Fried Green Beans and Five-Spice Dry Tofu
- Warm Green Bean Salad with Shallots and Mustard
- The Ultimate Homemade Green Bean Casserole
- Sichuan Dry-Fried Long Beans
- Haricot Verts with Sauce Ravigote
- Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole
- Mark Bittman's Green Beans with Crisp Shallots
About the author:Lily Chin is an Editorial Intern at Serious Eats, urban gardener and a staff writer at Real Cheap Eats. Follow her adventures in food and photography on her personal blog and on Instagram avocadolilyHQ.