A Hamburger Today
11 Ways to Eat Brussels Sprouts This Thanksgiving
When it comes to brussels sprouts, many of us got off on the wrong foot, our memories haunted with the sight (and smell) of mushy, overboiled little cabbages from family dinners gone awry. Here are 11 reasons to embrace them as they're intended to be: nutty with a crackly bite, often aided by pork and sweet-tangy sauces. They make a solid counterpart to any Thanksgiving casserole, and an addictive snack year-round.
Get the Recipes!
- Seared Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Lardons
- Fried Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha-Honey Sauce
- Grilled Crispy Mustard Brussels Sprouts
- Fried Brussels Sprouts with Shallots, and Chilies
- Fried Brussels Sprouts with Shallots, Honey, and Balsamic Vinegar
- Creamy Brussels Sprouts Gratin with Blue Cheese
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Pecans and Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Crispy Kale, Brussels Sprouts, and Potato Hash
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots with Balsamic Vinegar
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Stone Pale Ale and Garlic Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
About the author: Rémy Robert is an editorial intern at Serious Eats and recent graduate of Brown University. She's a diehard New Orleanian and makes a point to start each day with a bite of chocolate.