While they may trigger unsolicited tears, onions bring nothing but joy to the kitchen. From mini tarts to classic glazed pearl onions, here's a handy compilation of flavorful onion sides for your Thanksgiving feast.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- Fall for Fall's Other Fruit With These 17 Pear Recipes
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- Forget Store-Bought: This Easy Barbecue Sauce and Rub Combo Has You (and Your Ribs) Covered