When it comes to Thanksgiving, there are the canned cranberry sauce vigilantes, and to them, we respectfully leave the gelatinous cylinders. These recipes are for those who prefer their relish tangy and homemade, smacking with the flavor of fresh berries—which, luckily, isn't much harder to accomplish than it is to open a can.
Get the recipes!
- Basic Cranberry Sauce
- The World's Easiest Cranberry Sauce
- Spiced Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Sauce with Candied Pecans
- Apple-Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry-Pomegranate Sauce
- Cranberry Chutney with Orange and Crystallized Ginger
- Pear and Ginger Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry-Apple Relish
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce
About the author:
Rémy Robert is an editorial intern at Serious Eats and recent graduate of Brown University. She's a diehard New Orleanian and makes a point to start each day with a bite of chocolate.