This week, Kenji took a cross-country road trip from NYC to San Francisco with Hambone and Yuba and ate barbecue, pizza, tacos, and more along the way. Back at SEHQ in NYC, we ate a lot of sweets from Chinese bakeries. ...Not much else happened. Kenji and the dogs won't be back until October. We don't know what we're going to do with ourselves until then.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling