This week, Kenji took a cross-country road trip from NYC to San Francisco with Hambone and Yuba and ate barbecue, pizza, tacos, and more along the way. Back at SEHQ in NYC, we ate a lot of sweets from Chinese bakeries. ...Not much else happened. Kenji and the dogs won't be back until October. We don't know what we're going to do with ourselves until then.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later