This week, Kenji took a cross-country road trip from NYC to San Francisco with Hambone and Yuba and ate barbecue, pizza, tacos, and more along the way. Back at SEHQ in NYC, we ate a lot of sweets from Chinese bakeries. ...Not much else happened. Kenji and the dogs won't be back until October. We don't know what we're going to do with ourselves until then.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- The Food Lab: How to Make the Best Pork Satay I've Ever Had
- The Food Lab: The Secret to Perfectly Imperfect Yakitori (Japanese-Style Grilled Chicken Skewers)
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Smoky Sous Vide Pulled Pork Shoulder
- Classic Blueberry Muffins: Fast, Simple, and None Too Sweet