This week, Kenji took a cross-country road trip from NYC to San Francisco with Hambone and Yuba and ate barbecue, pizza, tacos, and more along the way. Back at SEHQ in NYC, we ate a lot of sweets from Chinese bakeries. ...Not much else happened. Kenji and the dogs won't be back until October. We don't know what we're going to do with ourselves until then.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night