Los Angeles restaurants make it easy to breakfast like a champion. The city plays host to a slew of phenomenal egg dishes, in no small part due to the wide availability of great organic ingredients and some truly creative individuals using them (some even dare to show the New York brunch scene a thing or two when it comes to originality). From breakfast pizza to a Cali-Mex burrito, these dishes will have you counting down the clock until your next brunch, all the while thanking the stars that you live on the Best Coast.
Check out our top six egg dishes in Los Angeles in the slideshow. Resistance is futile.
- Chorizo, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich at ink.sack
- Fresh Breakfast Wrap with Quinoa Chili at Urban Green
- Fairfax Sandwich at Eggslut
- Breakfast Burrito at Huckleberry Cafe & Bakery
- Moroccan Eggs at Cafe Stella ($12)
- Breakfast Pizza at Milo and Olive
About the author: Joy Hui Lin is a food and screenwriter based in LA. Great eggs excite her in all forms.