Arctic Zero, For A Sweet End to Summer
The end of summer is right around the corner. There are only a few weeks left to enjoy warm weather and weekend cookouts, pool parties, and beach days. So make the most of the carefree summer days, perfect for cool frozen delights, with Arctic Zero, a line of delicious, guilt-free frozen desserts.
Clocking in at 150 calories a pint, Arctic Zero is gluten-free, lactose-free and made with all natural, non-GMO ingredients. Even better, Arctic Zero contains no artificial flavors colors or sweeteners. Instead, it's sweetened with monk fruit and boosted with whey protein. Arctic Zero is available in seven delicious flavors, including Vanilla Maple and Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Servings: 5 Frozen S'mores
• 1/2 pint chocolate Arctic Zero
• 1 cup light cool whip, thawed
• 5 low fat graham cracker sheets
1. Cover a 9"x5" loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure to neatly go up the sides.
2. Microwave the Arctic Zero for 15-30 seconds until you can stir it up and it resembles a milkshake. Evenly spread into the bottom of the loaf pan.
3. Gently and evenly spoon the cool whip on top of the Arctic Zero.
4. Freeze until hardened (about 2 hours).
5. Lift the frozen dessert out of the loaf pan by the parchment paper.
6. With a sharp knife, cut the frozen chocolate and cool whip into squares.
7. Split the graham crackers in half and place the crackers on either side of the frozen squares.
8. Serve right away or place on a baking sheet or plate and freeze until hardened again.
No time for a bowl and spoon? Arctic Zero's chocolate-dipped bars come in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Orange Cream. These 85 calorie bars are a must-try at the beach, an outdoor concert or backyard bash, before the summer ends. Or, really, anytime!
Arctic Zero can be found nationwide at major retailers such as Whole Foods, Target, Walmart, Kroger and Publix.
This is post is paid for by an advertiser; produced by Serious Eats. Read more about our advertising policy here.