This week we tasted lemon sorbet, ate too much mayonnaise, made lots of s'mores, and more. But you're probably more interested in Hambone and Yuba, who spent much of the week lying around because it's too damn hot for them to do anything else.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- My Cookie Obsession: Tender, Melting, Gooey Alfajores
- The Foolproof Steps to Making a Perfect French Omelette at Home
- The Easy Way to Make Fresh Corn Tortillas at Home
- The Food Lab's American Omelettes (and Why You Should Salt Your Eggs in Advance)