This week we tasted lemon sorbet, ate too much mayonnaise, made lots of s'mores, and more. But you're probably more interested in Hambone and Yuba, who spent much of the week lying around because it's too damn hot for them to do anything else.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum