Food Adventures For Your Long Weekend
Congratulations, you have the day off! That's great news. Did you have a nice time eating and drinking like an independent American? Are you looking for an adventure that makes the most out of your long weekend? Yes, that seems wise. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Shop for a picnic, slurp boozy frozen treats, track down stellar rib tips,and more!
- Eat out near glorious Millenium Park
- Take your visiting family to some touristy spots that are actually good
- Find fancy lunches, great happy hours, New York classics, and more!
- Take Dan Kluger's edible tour of the Hudson Valley
- Eat and drink your way through Bronx, Queens, or Staten Island.
- Take an edible field trip to the far Outer Sunset
- Stuff yourself silly on the cheap in Oakland's Chinatown
- Drink outside!
- Eat great BBQ from a truck (or 10)
- Track down kolaches, love balls, and 10 other foods that keep Austin weird
- Load up on bacon bakkava and wash it down with a laid-back beer
- Gather your friends and buy all 30 of these noodle soups, steamed dumplings, and tofu dishes