A trip to your farmers market will inevitably result in bags brimming with a dizzying array of the season's best and brightest. Summer squash, corn, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, cucumbers—there are just so many delicious things to eat when the weather turns warm.
We've got 23 recipes to help you make the most of summer's bounty.
- Summer Ratatouille with Pasta »
- Charred Corn and Zucchini Tacos
- Fainting Imam (Turkish Baked Stuffed Eggplant) »
- Grilled Ratatouille »
- Zucchini Ribbon "Pasta" with Fried Egg and Pecorino »
- Easy Pan Pizza with Zucchini, Red Onion, and Pistachios »
- Quick Zucchini and Dill Pancakes »
- Chili Roasted Pepper Salad »
- Make-Ahead Marinated Cucumber Salad with Radishes, Dill, and Shrimp »
- Esquites (Mexican Grilled Corn Salad) »
- Charred Eggplant and Tomatoes with Harissa and Mint »
- Dry, Spiced Ladyfingers (Okra) »
- Grilled Corn with Spicy Miso Butter »
- Mark Bittman's Green Beans with Crisp Shallots »
- Spicy Dilly Beans »
- Andalusian Gazpacho (Chilled Tomato, Cucumber and Olive oil Soup) »
- The Best Corn Chowder »
- Chilled Summer Squash Soup with Yogurt, Mint, and Sourdough Croutons »
About the author:Hayley Daen is a senior at the University of St Andrews over in sunny Scotland. When she's not chasing Highland cows or sampling the delights of Scottish cuisine (haggis, anyone?), she's blogging about her baking adventures at Baking The Book.