Gallery14 Summer Salads
Summer can leave you feeling sticky and sluggish. You find yourself languishing on the sofa, head in front of the fan. From a spicy cabbage slaw to a grilled chicken Niçoise, here are 14 recipes for cool, crisp summer salads to help you along when you're in the mood for something a little lighter and brighter.
- Grilled Romaine Hearts with Buttermilk-Dill Dressing »
- Asian Cucumber, Celery, and Avocado Salad »
- Make-Ahead Radish Fattoush Salad »
- Charred Corn, Radish, Jicama, and Green Bean Salad with Lime Vinaigrette »
- Steak Salad with Cucumbers, Peppers, and Spicy Fish Sauce Vinaigrette »
- Southern-Style Slaw with Pecans and Maple Vinaigrette »