It's that time again! As the first full month of summer winds down, we take a look back at the dishes that stand out most in our minds and palates. From funky Thai sausage to freshly-caught fluke, with some far-flung delicacies from France and Norway for good measure, these are our best bites of June. What were yours? Tell us in the comments below!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later