It's that time again! As the first full month of summer winds down, we take a look back at the dishes that stand out most in our minds and palates. From funky Thai sausage to freshly-caught fluke, with some far-flung delicacies from France and Norway for good measure, these are our best bites of June. What were yours? Tell us in the comments below!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- What You're Really Getting When You Buy Parmesan Cheese in America