It's that time again! As the first full month of summer winds down, we take a look back at the dishes that stand out most in our minds and palates. From funky Thai sausage to freshly-caught fluke, with some far-flung delicacies from France and Norway for good measure, these are our best bites of June. What were yours? Tell us in the comments below!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer