Carrots, some of the most versatile vegetables around, are often relegated to the realm of wintry soups and autumn roasts. But let us implore you—carrots are more than just a vehicle for hummus, and in the early summer they're at their sweetest, crunchiest, and most flavorful.
We've got 16 fresh and tasty recipes to liven up your summer menus.
- Orange-glazed Carrots with Ramp Barley and Spinach »
- Bacon and Kimchi Steamed Buns with Carrot and Cucumber Slaw »
- Grated Carrot and Mint Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette »
- Asian Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing »
- Carrot and Chickpea Salad with Fried Almonds »
- Carrot, Pea, and Mint Salad »
- Bok Choy and Tofu Salad with Carrot-Ginger Dressing »
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Mash »
- Carrot Slaw with Cranberries and Toasted Walnuts »