Slideshow16 Carrot Recipes for Summer
Carrots, some of the most versatile vegetables around, are often relegated to the realm of wintry soups and autumn roasts. But let us implore you—carrots are more than just a vehicle for hummus, and in the early summer they're at their sweetest, crunchiest, and most flavorful.
We've got 16 fresh and tasty recipes to liven up your summer menus.
- Orange-glazed Carrots with Ramp Barley and Spinach »
- Bacon and Kimchi Steamed Buns with Carrot and Cucumber Slaw »
- Grated Carrot and Mint Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette »
- Asian Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing »
- Carrot and Chickpea Salad with Fried Almonds »
- Carrot, Pea, and Mint Salad »
- Bok Choy and Tofu Salad with Carrot-Ginger Dressing »
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Mash »
- Carrot Slaw with Cranberries and Toasted Walnuts »