As many of you already know, Google Reader, the popular multi-source news feed (here are all of ours), is getting the Google axe on July 1. We, like many of you, are sad about the death of Reader, but this, too, shall pass! There are plenty of great Reader alternatives out there (check out Lifehacker's guide to five of the best; several of our staffers have already switched to Feedly), and you can always sign up for our weekly newsletters and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk