As many of you already know, Google Reader, the popular multi-source news feed (here are all of ours), is getting the Google axe on July 1. We, like many of you, are sad about the death of Reader, but this, too, shall pass! There are plenty of great Reader alternatives out there (check out Lifehacker's guide to five of the best; several of our staffers have already switched to Feedly), and you can always sign up for our weekly newsletters and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants