As many of you already know, Google Reader, the popular multi-source news feed (here are all of ours), is getting the Google axe on July 1. We, like many of you, are sad about the death of Reader, but this, too, shall pass! There are plenty of great Reader alternatives out there (check out Lifehacker's guide to five of the best; several of our staffers have already switched to Feedly), and you can always sign up for our weekly newsletters and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)