RJ Cooper is a DC chef you should know if you don't already. The James Beard Award winning chef of Rogue 24 will be spending May 10th with us at sweetlife: a music + food festival, serving arincini rice balls filled with spicy sausage and broccoli rabe and other awesome treats for the VIP ticket-holding folks at the fest this year. Read more about his special menu below and enter to win 2 tickets!
Arincini filled with:
- Ragu beef, peas, carrots, and mozzarella
- Spicy sausage, broccoli rabe, and smoked mozzarella
- Basil pesto, garlic, tomatoes, and parmesan
- Butternut squash, sage, and pine nuts
Spicy pork-beef meatballs with fried shallots and tomatoes and a side of creamed grits
- Maryland's best soft shell crab with Old Bay Aioli
- Pork belly cheesesteak with sweet onions and white Wiz; Cruncy fried chicken thighs with Ranch dressing and Bibb lettuce
- "The Albuquerque" with beans, avocado, roasted chilies, and Bibb lettuce (vegan)
- Banh mi with tofu, shiitake mushrooms, Bibb, chilies, and pickles (vegan)
Mac 'n' cave aged cheddar and goat cheese with:
Country ham, Vidalia onions/crackers
Smoked asparagus, roasted mushroom, goat cheese, rye, with egg (vegan option available)
The Sweetlife Dessert
Funnel cake with DC honey and powdered sugar
Win Tickets to Sweetlife!
To enter to win 2 tickets: just tell us your favorite summertime food in the comments below!