This week we ate a lot of cheese and porchetta, bought 20 pounds of strawberries, welcomed a new editor, watched Harold Dieterle break down a striped bass, and more. (Yes, we've got dogs this week!)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: Fast, Easy, and Totally Reliable
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes