This week we ate a lot of cheese and porchetta, bought 20 pounds of strawberries, welcomed a new editor, watched Harold Dieterle break down a striped bass, and more. (Yes, we've got dogs this week!)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast