This week we ate a lot of cheese and porchetta, bought 20 pounds of strawberries, welcomed a new editor, watched Harold Dieterle break down a striped bass, and more. (Yes, we've got dogs this week!)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)